The Micro Touch ONE razor is the modern version of a timeless classic. Micro Touch ONE demonstrates how you only need ONE BLADE for the perfect shave. The Micro Touch ONE is a classic razor that comes with a free set of 12 razor blades, free deluxe carrying case and a bonus set of 12 razor blades (just pay separate shipping and handling for the bonus set).
Watch the official Microtouch ONE razor commercial below:
“My Hubs is always complaining that he doesn’t get a close shave like in the Good Ole Days” begins Tery of My Journey With Candida. “He uses those throw away razors and wonders why he doesn’t get a close shave.”
“Come on” Terry exclaims. “Even I know the old time safety razors were the BEST!!”
Terry then provides her husband with the MicroTouch ONE classic razor and encourages him to give it a try. “Hubs was excited to try his new MicroTouch One Safety Razor to see how it worked for him” she reports. “After he got the hang of it, he finished his shave and got all those pesky whiskers….It is a much closer shave.”
Read Terry’s full MicroTouch ONE review
Razor burn is a skin condition that displays a red rash, bumps, or sometimes even blisters. Razor bumps are small, irritated bumps on the skin. They are strands of hair that curl back on themselves and grow into the skin and they can develop after some men shave. Razor bumps can cause irritation and pimples and may even lead to scarring.
MicroTouch ONE is a single blade razor that encourages you to avoid razor burns and razor bumps by following these guidelines on how to best use a classic razor:
1. Shave after you shower – A nice soft beard is easily to remove than one that feels rough and the hot steam of a shower will help to soften your facial hair. If you want to get your hair really soft try some hair conditioner.
2. Use a safety razor – For many men, the multiple blades of today’s razors often irritate their skin. Shaving with a safety razor like the Micro Touch ONE will help to eliminate skin irritation and give your face a clean, healthy look.
3. Shave with the grain of your hair – Shaving against the grain can get you a smooth feel in one deft swoop, but it also mean you risk slicing up your face, causing razor burns or razor bumps. Shave with the grain instead. Doing so does mean you may not be able to remove your beard in one pass but making several passes with the grain is much better than making one pass against it.
4. Use light, short strokes – Applying too much pressure with the razor increases your chances for razor burn. Short, light strokes is all you need.
5. Rinse your face with cold water – When you’re down shaving, rinse your face with cold water. The cold water helps close up your pores and reduces the probability of whiskers forming ingrown hairs.
6. Apply an aftershave, balm or moisturizer – Aftershaves can feel refreshing, but for some men, they actually add to the irritation. If you are one of these guys, try applying a soothing balm or an aloe vera cortisone cream instead. This can help to reduce redness.
7. Dry your blade – After you’re done shaving, dry off your blade with a towel. Doing so will help prevent the blade from dulling quickly and it will keep the blade nice and sharp for your next shave.
In the 1970s, the world saw how plastic materials could be used in the creation of all sorts of household products and one French company created what would be the world’s first disposable men’s razor. Soon other razor companies followed suit and today the men’s shaving market is filled with various types of disposable razors.
Men have varying results with these disposable razors. Factors can include the brand, the model and the man’s face and/or hair type. Many groups and individuals, however, are equally concerned about the environmental impact of disposable razors. Statistics indicate that America throws away over 2 billion disposable razors per year and environmental groups are asking about the impact of these throw-away shaving devices. It is estimated that disposable razors take up 34,000,000 cubic feet of landfill space every year and that each razor emits CO2 into the atmosphere.
The MicroTouch ONE single blade razor is a perfect alternative to disposable razors. It is made of solid brass and is chrome plated. It is precision crafted and opens with a simple twist. Best of all, the MicroTouch ONE is great way to get a smooth shave.
In his recent MicroTouch ONE review – entitled “Micro Touch One-derful…” – Sean says he’s been shaving since he was 15 and that he’s trying to be clean shaven these days. But, he goes on to say, “it’s tough choosing between groceries or a 4 pack of my razor blades. $15.99 for 4 razors?!? No thanks.”
Sean goes on to say “I am also not okay with the billion-blade razor theme that seems to be popular these days. I just want one or two blades that don’t clog up after one shave or rip my whiskers out of my face. I want a shave. This is where the MicroTouchOne razor comes in.”
His Micro Touch ONE review goes on to note many features of the classic, single blade razor and he reports on how the MicroTouch ONE performed for him saying: “I had been growing my “beard” for almost a week, which with a multi-blade razor, would mean plenty of razor-to-face snags and a clogged blade within minutes. The MicroTouch One shaved right through the whiskers and I was able to easily and comfortably shave one half of my face within a few minutes…. In the end, I was left with one of the best shaves of my life.”
Read about Sean’s full MicroTouch ONE review
“Admit it guys,” says Nathan Geek Alabama in his review of the Micro Touch ONE “how much does it cost to purchase those multi-blade razors? They are certainly not cheap. For me, I buy the cheap disposable two-blade razors that only cost around $3 for a 12 pack.”
Nathan decides to give the Micro Touch ONE a try to see if he could get a comfortable shave while also saving money. Nathan reports:
“It normally takes me two cheap disposable two-blade razors to shave my entire face. It only took one blade from this razor to shave my face! And after rinsing, I can use the same blade again. I also had no blood and cuts on my face after shaving with the MicroTouch ONE Razor. And the shave was very comfortable and easy to my skin. I recommend the MicroTouch ONE Razor to anyone who shaves, it gets a thumbs up!”
Read Nathan’s full Micro Touch ONE review
Demcy Apdian, of Life’s Perception and Inspiration, recently reviewed the MicroTouch ONE with her husband and she shared their experiences with her readers.
“My husband loved his new MicroTouch One razor” she reports. “He said that it’s very convenient to use and blade replacement was like a piece of cake! It turned out to be one of his best shaving razors….He finally got a smooth shaved face!”
Read the full Micro Touch ONE review from Life’s Perception and Inspiration
Katie, of Central Minnesota Mom, asked her husband to review the Micro Touch ONE razor and they discovered a number of positives about this classic, single blade razor.
Katie shares their step-by-step experiences using the Micro Touch ONE with her readers and then reports that her husband named a number of “pros” about the MicroTouch ONE:
• Produces less waste with a single blade being discarded vs. multiple blade heads
• Durable – heads don’t pop off if the razor is dropped vs. disposable razor heads
• Visually appealing razor and storage case
• Nice storage area for the blades in the travel case
• Seem to clean fairly well between shaving strokes
• Shave seemed to be best with shaving cream/foam and shaving oil vs. shaving gel that does not foam
Read the full Micro Touch ONE review from Katie and her husband
“I adore a clean shaven man” says Danna Crawford – CEO and Founder of Power Selling Mom, “so it was a pleasure for me to review [the Micro Touch ONE] and convince my husband to a ‘good shave….’”
Danna (aka “The eBay Queen”) calls the MicroTouch ONE the “‘NOW’ version of the vintage classic safety type razor….” She goes to say that she – and her husband – “were pleased with the results” of Micro Touch ONE. She even said she liked to “try it on [her] legs” as she watches the MicroTouch ONE “glide smoothly” on her husband’s face.
Read more about Danna and her husband’s review of the MicroTouch ONE
Like many men “Techway J” says he’s tried a number of razors as he shared his review of the Micro Touch ONE for Techway Junkies.
“After testing the new Micro Touch One for a few days I can feel a closer more smooth shave then I have attained in the last few years” he says. He goes to share how this classic, single blade razor encouraged him to take his time to get the best shave possible. “I don’t feel like I can just shave in a rush with this like I would with some of my other razors…but honestly I no longer want to. I will take the time from now on to get the results I’m seeing with this blade.”
Techway J concludes his MicroTouch ONE review saying “I would definitely recommend that you try it out.”
Read more about this Micro Touch ONE review
“If you have followed my blog over the last year then you know that I’m very passionate when it comes to taking care of my face” says a father from Daddy’s Hangout and “no matter what kind of shaving gel, aftershave or face wash you may prefer you’re going to need a really good razor to keep your face healthy looking.”
He decides to give the MicroTouch ONE razor and try and shares his results with his readers.
“After shaving my face felt so fresh and the best part was I had no nicks, cuts or blood on my face afterwards. After using the blade all you have to do is rinse it off and you’ll be able to use it again. The shave was very comfortable and felt great on my skin, the MicroTouch One Razor is something I highly recommend….”
Read the full MicroTouch ONE review from Daddy’s Hangout